Conditions of Returns
- In order to return a product, you must have a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number from a member of our Customer Service Team. Any unsolicited or unauthorised returns sent to us will be disposed of.
- Returns MUST be received within 10 working days of the RMA Number being issued. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
- Vapourette are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- Vapourette are not responsible for items that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.
- Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address, with the RMA number clearly written on the outside:
42 Hillsboriugh Road, Belfast, BT8 8HS
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault.